Sunday 9 September 2012

Happy birthday to me!

I'm pretty sure after the intense feasting that went down for my 21st last week that I still cannot do up the buttons on my pants. I had such a dandy time with all the family and friends that have pitched a tent in my heart permanently. Heres a few snippets of what my birthday looked like!
Me lady friends getting a little silly with some cocktails at blackbird cafe
The view from Blackbird cafe

 Preeeesent time

 Left: Diva necklace
Right: House of emanuale necklace
Mimco bag from mama and papa bear
House of emanuale cuff
I'm pretty sure i died when i received this
And died once again..
Oroton bag from the vintage collection
Amanda thought it would be heaps hilarious to get me a lolly watch
I had such an amazing birthday weekend thanks to all my cupcakes!

2 comments:

  1. I have that Diva necklace and I am wearing it right now ha!! Weird. It is so beautiful though.

    I hope you had a wonderful day hun!

    Luc X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you, I'm very jealous haha. I love the cuff especially.
    Lovely blog. Please check mine out too if you have time. I love your little bird at he top!

    Chloe xx
    http://twinklespoon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete